Charlottetown is the capital and largest city of the Canadian province of Prince Edward Island. The airport of Charlottetown (CYYG) is located about 3 nautical miles north of the city centre. The airport is currently operated by the Charlottetown Airport Authority.
Airlines operating from Charlottetown are Air Canada Jazz, Northwest Airline, Georgian, Prince Edward Air, or Westjet Airlines.There are connections to Halifax, Montreal, Ottawa, Detroit and Boston. The airport is also used by general aviation and is classified as an airport of entry by NAV Canada.
This scenery offers a high detailed recreation of this Canadian regional airport with all of its facilities and the very impressive surrounding areas.
- Custom recreation of Charlottetown Airport in 2019
- HD buildings with reasonable detail, night textures and specular effects
- HD PBR Ground Layout including both runway extensions
- HDR Lighting at and around the airport
- Orthophoto covering airport and near industrial area
- Handplaced Autogen enhanced by dozens of custom buildings
- HD Vegetation for the entire area
- Custom wetting ground effects
- Appropriate static aircrafts
- Animated Marshaller (SAM Plugin required)
- Animated car traffic around the airport
- All Seasons supported (TerraMAXX required)
- Manual Winter version included
- Compatible with Ortho4XP
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit), or macOS 10.10+
Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11 (4 GB VRAM, DirectX 12 recommended)