New York City X is a scenery of New York metropolitan area in the United States of America. This scenery is one of the most complex add-ons for flight simulators, featuring 2500 sq km of high resolution terrain with autogen and over 6300 custom-made New York buildings. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (P3D).
New York is the most populous city in the United States and the center of the New York Metropolitan Area, one of the most populous urban agglomerations in the world. The city is referred to as New York City or the City of New York to distinguish it from the State of New York, of which it is a part. A global power city, New York exerts a significant impact upon commerce, finance, media, art, fashion, research, technology, education, and entertainment. The home of the United Nations Headquarters, New York is an important center for international diplomacy and has been described as the cultural capital of the world.
- Simply execute the installer. The scenery will be automatically added to the Flight Simulator Scenery Library. Our installer provides you additional optional features during install. To select different options or different sims, simply run the installer again.
- 2500sq km area with high resolution (30cm-1m/pix) seasonal and night ground textures with autogen and 5m mesh, including Jersey City, Newark and all 5 boroughs of New York
- Over 6300 custom, photoreal buildings from Manhattan, Brooklyn, Bronx, Jersey City and Newark
- 10 heliports in the area including 4 detailed
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used as well as Lite Texture Packs provided for various elements of the scenery
- A dedicated entertaining mission featuring Hudson emergency ditching
- Harbours, ships, boats and ferries, wave effects, hundrieds of fuel storage tanks, custom car traffic and tons of other things to discover.
- Perfect for general, business and commercial aviation as well as microlight and helicopter flying
- Compatible with vector add-ons (f/e FTX Global Vector), mesh add-ons (f/e FS Global), airport scenery add-ons (f/e KJFK by FSDT) and visual add-ons (f/e FTX Global)
- Fully compatible with New York Airports X by Drzewiecki Design