« TRUElandscape – FRANCE » is an addon for Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D® that covers the entire French territory with a brand new landclass and landscape scenery providing a better rendition of the land cover and the finest hydrographic network designed to bring the best experience in VFR flying.
The ambition of this product is to provide a true benchmark for VFR simulated air navigation. We will soon set up a monitoring and reporting that will allow to regularly specify, modify existing data and enhance the product.
- New definition for whole coastlines and hyrographic system.
- Reassignment of all landclass covering France and Corsica.
- Redefinition of urban, industrial, commercial and harbor areas...
- Redefinition of fragmented deciduous, mixed, coniferous and young forests...
- New qualification for all coastlines, sandy, beaches, dunes, rocks and heaths...
- Pylons for high voltage and very high voltage power network over the country.
- Many photoreal areas (mountains, snow, glaciers, vines, dams, sans quarries...).
- Product installation does not modify any files from your Lockheed Martin® Prepar3D®, neither any previously installed add-on.
- Product can be enabled or disabled with a simple click in the scenery library.
- All data is geo-referenced to ensure compatibility with any other georeferenced product.