The Sikorsky S-76A is an intermediate class twin-engine commercial multi-purpose helicopter powered by two turboshaft engines.
Introduced in 1977, the S-76 series was originally built for the rigorous demands of the offshore oil & gas transportation, it is widely used for other purposes, such as Executive transport, SAR, Airline and Helicopter Emergency Medical/Air Ambulance Services. The S-76 helicopter was designed to serve the off-shore oil market and meet its requirements to carry 12 passengers and a crew of 2 on a 400 nautical mile radius mission. The S-76 carried technologies developed for the UH-60 BLACK HAWK helicopter. Among the features are: titanium and composite main rotor blades, a bearingless composite tail rotor, bifilar vibration absorbers, and a simplified main rotor transmission.
Nemeth Designs S-76A comes with two cabin configurations and optional F1 GTN750/G600* support
- 8 authentic paint themes.
- Detailed exterior and interior models
- PBR material support
- Custom snow effects on the fuselage
- Hundreds of custom animations on the exterior and interior models
- Night cockpit lighting
- Functioning AFCS
- Fully clickable dynamic virtual cockpit
- 3D animated instruments
- Based on original blueprints, documentation
- PDF manual
- Support for multiple platforms**
* Flight1 GTN750 and Flight1 G500/600 series are not included in this package.
** MS Flight Simulator X with Acceleration, MS Flight Simulator X Steam Edition, Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.x