Airports and airfields all over the world have their own lives and eventually they
have a very good chance of going defunct.
This series will cover many countries where these events have happened and today
many airports and airfields are defunct and rotting away in the wind, rain sun and snow.
Old pilots remember them well and sometimes they have a chance to return and fly
again to one of these "old timer's".
Our first episode will take you to these lonely but wonderful places where aircraft
engines once roared but today are quiet and lonely.
* SIX RCS "PHOTOLOOK" AIRFIELDS IN CANADA
* NEW SCENERY
* COMPLETE MAPS WITH FULL DETAIL OF THE AIRPORTS
* SUGGESTED FLIGHTS BUT PILOT MAY DECIDE WHERE TO FLY FROM
* COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
* CAN BE USED WITH ANY AIRCRAFT
* P3D V4 COMPATIBLE
Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),FSXSE AND P3D V4
Pentium V/2GHz or similar
Minimum 2GB RAM
512MB graphics card
50 MB available hard disk space.