Bush flying in Newfoundland and Labrador is gambling in the
Canadian North with treacherous weather thrown in for good measure.
Fly air charters to sporting lodges, exploration sites, private cottages and
regular scheduled flights in this not very well known territory.
Fly your float plane or ski plane air charters to that far away remote
locations and take passengers on several local airlines. These flights together
with new scenery will give the pilot many hours in unique skies.
* All airports Scenery with New "PhotoLook" and Detailed terminal buildings
* Costum buildings and sorroundings
* Optemized for FSX/FSX/SE and P3d.V4
* 10 to faraway airfields and airports.--Williams Harbour, Davis Inlet, Black Trickle
Rigolet, Deer Lake, Nain, Hopedale, Tasiujaq, Aupaluk, Kangirsuk.
* USE ANY AIRCRAFT IN YOUR HANGAR BUT BE AWARE OF SHORT AIRFIELDS
* Complete Instructions.
Windows XP with SP3 Vista or WIN 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, or 10
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE, P3DV4
Pentium V/2GHz or similar
Minimum 2GB RAM
512MB graphics card
400MB available hard disk space.