"Intratheater Air Transport"
Air Transport Command formed a shuttle service all along
the Islands of the Pacific Theater during WW2. Commercial pilots
conscripted into ATC flew thousands of missions carrying combat
personnel to rest areas in Australia. They also carried Ammunition
to all the islands with good or makeshift airfields, they delivered
wounded men to hospitals and brought all kinds of supplies to the
fighting troops. Their service was worth gold and thanks to
them the Allied forces were furnished with all needed supplies at all times
C-47s "Gooney Birds", Fat C-46s were all over the dangerous skies of the
South Pacific islands, New Guinea and Australia. The forgotten DC-5 also
got into these skies and was seen landing spectacularly with its tri-cycle
gear, never to be seen again after their service in these dangerous skies.
Jump into one of these famous planes and re-live the many flights of the
glorious ATC Pilots in this WW2 adventure you will always comeback to.
* SIX TRANSPORT INTRATHEATER FSX-MISSIONS
* CARRY FREIGHT, MAIL, PASSENGERS AND ALL KINDS OF SUPPLIES TO MANY WAR TORN ISLANDS
* NEW SCENERY AT AIRFIELDS
* TRY THE DC-5 WITH ITS HEAVY CONTROLS
* RELIVE HISTORY ON EVERY MISSION
* MISSIONS/FLIGHTS IN THE SOUTHER SKIES OF THE PACIFIC OCEAN
* THREE WW2 PACIFIC TEXTURES FOR FREEWARE AIRCRAFT.
* CHANGE AIRCRAFT WITHIN THE MISSIONS WHENEVER YOU DESIRE
(Fly to first destination in a C-47 and return in a C-46 or DC-5 !! or with any of your
own aircraft )
* COMPLETE DOCUMENTATION
* FREE GIFT WITH EACH PURCHASE + LISTEN TO THE MANUAL--SEE OUR WEB PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
Windows XP with SP3 installed, Vista or 7 (32 or 64 bits), 8, 10
Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX with SP1 and SP2 (or Acceleration Pack),or FSXSE
Pentium V/2GHz or similar
Minimum 2GB RAM
512MB graphics card.
150MB available hard disk space.