The Fayence-Tourrettes Airfield (ICAO code: LFMF) is an airfield of the Var located 1.5 km at the south of Fayence and Tourrettes, two municipalities of the Var department in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur. It is the headquarters of a famous gliding club: the "Association Aéronautique Provence Côte d'Azur" (AAPCA).
The field is reserved for the practice of gliding and the airfield became the first European center of gliding and it generates part of the tourism activity of the municipality and the region in the reception of French and European users.
Built on 45 ha, it has three grass runway including one principal of 830 meters long for 45 meters wide.
The Fayence-Tourrettes Airfield closer to reality with :
- PhotoHD 25cm/pixel ground tiles over the entire airfield surface,
- Ultra detailed 3D buildings with HD Photorealistic textures (images taken directly on the field),
- Volumetric grass (3D),
- Various vehicles as well as static planes and gliders,
- Many other details adding immersion and realism to the scenery (Birds, Static characters, traffic signs ...),-
- Night and Seasonal textures,
- 100% compatible with France VFR and Orbx products (tested),
- Optimized to be FPS Friendly!
And many other things that I let you discover by yourself!
It is strongly recommended to download the free "Fayence Local" pack by Vario Design available via this link or in the Freeware category adding great landscapes to the whole region and designed to match with this scenery!