The Ferdinand Ferber altisurface or Valberg altisurface in the PACA region is located right next to the Valberg golf course in the southern french Alps, it was built for mountain pilots and its hangar had been inaugurated in 2002.
The field is located at 1600m above sea level and has a 410m long and 35m wide grass runway.
- PhotoHD 50cm / pixel Photoground including Valberg Altisurface and surrounding villages (Valberg, Beuil); about 30 square kilometers,
- Precisely and hand-placed autogen buildings and trees over the Photoground area,
- various custom buildings such as hotels, cabins with PhotoHD textures,
- Altisurface installations reproduced with HD Photorealistic textures,
- Volumetric grass (3D),
- Various vehicles and static planes,
- Many other details adding immersion and realism to the scenery (Birds, Static characters, animals ...),
- Night and Seasonal textures,
- 100% compatible with France VFR and Orbx products (tested),
- Way bigger photoscenery Area including the Altisirface and surroundings villages, (about 30 square kilometers !)
- Reworked airfield 3D grass to fit better with the photoground,
- Added many custom vegetation such as pine, bushes ect ...
- Added various custom buildings such as hotels, cabins with PhotoHD textures, more of them will come with the next updates.