The Ferdinand Ferber altisurface or Valberg altisurface in the PACA region is located right next to the Valberg golf course in the southern french Alps, it was built for mountain pilots and its hangar had been inaugurated in 2002.
The field is located at 1600m above sea level and has a grass track of 410m long and 35m wide.
Valberg's Altisurface reworked to make it as faithful as possible to reality with:
- PhotoHD 25cm / pixel photoground on the entire Altisurface, including the Valberg Golf,
- Altisurface installations faithfully reproduced with HD Photorealistic textures (images took directly on the real airfield !),
- Volumetric grass (3D),- Various vehicles and static planes,
- Many other details adding immersion and realism to the scenery (Birds, Static characters, even sheeps ...),
- Night and Seasonal textures,- 100% compatible with France VFR and Orbx products (tested),
- Optimized to be FPS Friendly !
Wishing you excellent flights in the Alps and around Valberg!